The Ultimate Guide For Ethical Activewear
Staying active is an important part of everyone's life which is why we have put together the ultimate guide for Australian made, ethical and sustainable activewear for the whole family!
We know how important function and comfort is for your activewear which is why we have created a range of work out clothing made with our stretch 100% Australian Merino and Merino-blend fabrics.
Merino is naturally stretchy!
Merino is naturally elastic and with our specialty knitting, our fabrics have a good range of stretch so the fabric moves with your body and doesn't restrict movement.
This is why so many of our customers use our merino activewear as yoga wear. Here are our top picks for low impact sports such as Yoga:
- Singlet Shelf with Bra - The inner shelf bra means you won't need to wear a bra for more comfort
- Crop Pants - Lightweight and breathable at a 3/4 length
- 3/4 Leggings - A lightweight firm fitting legging
- Crop Top - Moderate support crop top bra
Karen of Sustainable Styling wears our Singlet with Shelf Bra with our Crop Pants for yoga.
Merino is naturally breathable and moisture wicking!
Merino is known for it's breathability and moisture wicking properties. This make Merino great for sports that make you sweat. Here are our top picks for Summer sports:
- Action Back Mesh Singlet - lightweight Merino inner with mesh outer for breathability
- Bike Pants - a classic mid thigh length bike short for men and women
- Running Shorts - the same fabric as the Action Back Mesh Singlet for breathable loose shorts
- Action Back Sports Top - Moderate support bra with action back
- Lightweight Leggings - Extra coverage with lightweight Merino for breathability
Rhys Kosakowski in our Action Back Mesh Singlet and Merino Leggings for an intense ballet workout.
Merino is temperature regulating
Merino keeps you warm when it is cold and cool when it's hot! That means Merino wool lets your body breathe & insulates, keeping us dry when we sweat as well! This makes Merino great for Winter sports AND outdoor hot sports. Here are our top picks for ethical activewear for snow AND Summer sports:
- Long Sleeve Zip-top - great warmth under a snow suit or great sun protection for a day out in the sun.
- Thermal Pack - great warmth in men and women styles
- Women's Hi-Cut Sports Brief - breathable womens undies that won't ride up
- Men's Brief with Fly - breathable men's briefs that won't cause chaffe
- Women's Singlet - great under your clothes in Winter for extra warmth and great as an activewear shirt in summer
- Men's Singlet - great under your clothes in Winter for extra warmth and great as an activewear shirt in summer
Karen of Sustainable Styling wears our Women's Merino Thermal Pack leggings and shirt, Long Neck Warmer and Alpaca socks!
Merino is Anti-microbial and Odour-free
- Men's and Women's Panel T-shirts - high neck coverage t-shirt for everyday wear with flat-lock seams for no rubbing
- Women's Crew T-shirts - high neck coverage t-shirt for everyday wear
- Boxer Shorts - lightweight boxers that can be worn as shorts for running
- Men's Shorts - a favorite short for gym and running
- Women's Shorts - knee length short for gym and running
- Women's X-back Bra - Merino-blend high support bra
- Women's Pocket Tights - Merino-blend tights with deep pockets for keys and phone