The Australian Twelve Days of Christmas
The design is an Australian country version of the well-known 12 Days of Christmas carol.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
RED TRACTOR Designs by Rachel Flynn
Designed & Made in Australia
Rachael Flynn lives on a cattle and sheep farm in central New South Wales with husband Mick, and sons, James and Paddy. A former Visual Arts teacher, Rachael began to paint scenes depicting the often amusing and sometimes touching aspects of life on an Australian farm using her own farmhouse, family and animals as inspiration.
Rachael created Red Tractor Designs in 2001 with a range of books, greeting cards, calendars and magnets.
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat
Great gift idea
I bought this to send overseas as a Christmas gift. The quality of the linen is top notch and the Australiana themes very clever. My Aunt liked it very much.