Women’s Merino Pencil Skirt
Look and feel great all year round with our Australian Made Merino Pencil Skirt. These super comfortable below the knee Pencil Merino Skirts look great and are so versatile as they can be dressed up or down & will keep you feeling comfortable and looking stylish.
- Really comfy wide band waist - no elastic
- The wide band can be folded up to sit on your waist or down to be worn on the hips.
- Rolled edge hem for a fluted look
- Can be worn as a short strapless top - great for backpacking or travelling light (just pull the elastic up over your boobs, pop a belt or scarf around your waist, throw on a jacket and some leggings and you've got a completely different look!)
- Ideal for travel and leisurewear
- Easy care & quick drying
FABRIC : Navy 220 gsm | Black & Red 275gsm Interlock 100% Australian Merino Wool
LENGTH: Measurements from top of band to bottom hem. M:71cm L:72cm
Leesa (not much hair) is about a 24 and wears an XL
Karen (Blonde hair) about a size 10 and wears a Small
The length is great, just below the knee. But I was shocked at how ruffled the hem is. It is a great disappointment, I would not have purchased if it had been clearly seen in the picture, even though the picture does appear somewhat scalloped. I have not washed it yet, but so far the fabric feels amazingly excellent. I ordered the small as advised on the website and it fits, (almost too big) for my usually medium body.
Hi Cindy, Thanks for your feedback. The hem is a rolled hem and gives a beautiful fluted effect as can be seen in the pictures. Regards Kerrie