Women’s Merino Reversible Long Shift Dress
( reversible /rɪˈvəːsɪb(ə)l/ adjective 1.able to be turned the other way round.)
Yes - that's right - it's reversible and whether you like a high neck line or low neck line - look and feel great all year round with our Australian Made Merino Sleeveless Long Shift Dress.
Wear casually or dress it up for work or a night out on the town. Our Reversible Long Shift Dresses will keep you comfortable whatever the temperature. With either a Low Neck or a High Neck, this 2-1 dress is so versatile and can be worn many different ways - for a bit of versatility pop a belt or scarf on or layer with a vest on top or a skivvy underneath.
- From the steamy tropics to the chilly slopes, our Merino Shift Dress will take you around the world in total comfort.
- Ideal for a night out, travel and leisurewear
- Below the knee length A-line of the skirt flatters all figures
- Reversible 2-1 dress with a Scoop-neck and high neck - just turn it around
- Pair with a 3/4 Leggings or a jacket for style and comfort
- Can be worn as a nightie - save space in your luggage while travelling
- Easy care & quick drying
- Full breathability – will keep you sweat free
FABRIC: 175 gsm Lightweight 100% Australian Merino Wool
LENGTH: Shoulder to Hem 110cm
Sophie wears this dress in Black with a red Serappe & is a size 8
Taylah wears this dress in size Small in Pink, Black, Red & Navy with a black wrap belt - she's a size 6-8 *Belt not Included
Karen wears this dress in Size Small in Purple with a Lilac Ballet Wrap, Teal with a Teal Lightweight Ballet Wrap & Pink with a Red Swing vest - she's a size 10.
Tracey wears this dress in Red with a Teal lightweight Cardigan - she's a 10/12 and about 5"2 in height
In the US, I'm a 12-14. After a lot of measuring and calculating, I got a Large. It is pretty large--probably a US 14-16? However, with the singlet, the Medium I bought is pretty form fitting--which I like and makes sense for its purpose. To those readers doing the same sort of calculations for ordering from Australia--it is good to know that the different lines are sized differently. I think it is lovely fabric, well made, and very straight/simple cut. So glad to have found quality wool manufactured in way that I'm proud to support!