Women’s Merino Reversible Long Shift Dress
( reversible /rɪˈvəːsɪb(ə)l/ adjective 1.able to be turned the other way round.)
Yes - that's right - it's reversible and whether you like a high neck line or low neck line - look and feel great all year round with our Australian Made Merino Sleeveless Long Shift Dress.
Wear casually or dress it up for work or a night out on the town. Our Reversible Long Shift Dresses will keep you comfortable whatever the temperature. With either a Low Neck or a High Neck, this 2-1 dress is so versatile and can be worn many different ways - for a bit of versatility pop a belt or scarf on or layer with a vest on top or a skivvy underneath.
- From the steamy tropics to the chilly slopes, our Merino Shift Dress will take you around the world in total comfort.
- Ideal for a night out, travel and leisurewear
- Below the knee length A-line of the skirt flatters all figures
- Reversible 2-1 dress with a Scoop-neck and high neck - just turn it around
- Pair with a 3/4 Leggings or a jacket for style and comfort
- Can be worn as a nightie - save space in your luggage while travelling
- Easy care & quick drying
- Full breathability – will keep you sweat free
FABRIC: 175 gsm Lightweight 100% Australian Merino Wool
LENGTH: Shoulder to Hem 110cm
Taylah wears this dress in size Small in Pink, Black & Red with a black wrap belt - she's a size 6-8 *Belt not Included
Karen wears this dress in Size Small in Purple with a Lilac Ballet Wrap, Teal with a Teal Lightweight Ballet Wrap & Pink with a Red Swing vest - she's a size 10.
Wash before Wear. Warm Machine Wash. Use PH Neutral Detergent (no whiteners/brighteners or stain removers- they do nasty things to wool). Definitely NO Bleach. Warm Iron. Line Dry or Low Heat Tumble Dry (remove from Dryer just before completely dry) and do not wash with with sharp objects such as zips.
In the US, I'm a 12-14. After a lot of measuring and calculating, I got a Large. It is pretty large--probably a US 14-16? However, with the singlet, the Medium I bought is pretty form fitting--which I like and makes sense for its purpose. To those readers doing the same sort of calculations for ordering from Australia--it is good to know that the different lines are sized differently. I think it is lovely fabric, well made, and very straight/simple cut. So glad to have found quality wool manufactured in way that I'm proud to support!