100% Merino Wool Bra – Baa Bra
Australian Made wire-free Merino Bra, comfortable support for everyday wear.
Originally designed for breast cancer patients for wear during and after treatment - they're a great "every day" wear bra for all women... Naturally!
Our Merino wool Baa Bra is great for sensitive skin and provides natural comfort for people with skin conditions.
- 100% Merino wool
- 20mm Wide straps for comfort
- Black Trim is 9.5mm Rubber Encased in Merino for support
- V-Shape at front join
- Back opening 3 Rows of Hook & Eye for adjustment
- Inner pockets for inserts or prosthesis’
- No side seams
- Underwire free
- Great for cold or hot weather
- Moisture wicking and fully breathable
- Easy care, machine wash
- Available in a variety of colours
- Pairs perfectly with our 100% Merino Mammary
Fabric: 175 gsm Lightweight 100% Australian Merino Wool except for trims
Colours: Please note - the Latte & White Bra has white straps and a little white bow at the front
Our Baa Bras were designed as a result of Women from Dragons Abreast Australia requesting a Merino Bra for paddling and every day wear. Dragons Abreast Australia provide a face for breast cancer statistics through the sport of dragon boating, which provides both physical & psychological benefits.? For more information on dragon boating and Dragons Abreast Australia go to www.dragonsabreast.com.au