This is Australia... iconic things that are part of our great way of life!!
Red Tractor design by artist Rachael Flynn. Her fun designs are inspired by living on the family farm in Mudgee NSW.
Isn't it just great to be an Aussie? This brilliant linen tea towel has been made especially to celebrate the joys of living in Australia:)
From our beautiful city sights, picturesque coastal scenes, fertile rural landscapes, through to the stunning Outback, this country is full of contrasts in landscape, icons, traditions and people. Hang this tea towel in the kitchen and toast to this great spot which we call 'home' . STRAYA! STRAYA! STRAYA!
- 100% Pure Linen using the finest Flax
- Cut, sewn and printed in MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- Printing with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 50cm X 75cm
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-filling your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Please allow some shrinkage with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line dry is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron medium-hot
This is Australia Tea Towel
by Rachel Flynn, Red Tractor Designs
Style #: TT3
Notify me when back in stock
|Brand||Red Tractor Designs|
|Unit Of Measure||1|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Merino Country users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.