INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE Unique Merino Wool 3D Stretch Runners
Here at Merino Country we love finding exciting new wool products and these NEW MERINO WOOL shoes are amazing - we have been trialling them and just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!
Elastic & Durable This BRAND NEW 3D fabric is produced by GIESSWEIN in Austria. The unique knitting technique with high-quality merino yarn is used to mat the wool and to create the unique GIESSWEIN Merino Wool 3D Stretch. The resulting unique air chambers create a temperature-regulating experience. Cool in summer, warm in winter: Comfort redefined.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - really light & feel like you're walking on air
- NO SWEAT. NO SMELL - don't retain moisture or odour - no need to wear socks
- ANTI-BACTERIAL - Naturally Healthy
- SUPER COMFORTABLE - Soft Inner & Outer - no need for socks
- TEMPERATURE REGULATING - feet keep comfortable whatever the temperature
- PERFECT FIT - 3D flexible Merino moulds to your foot - the "Ooooohhh" factor (well that's what every says when they try them!)
- EASY CARE - Machine Washable
OUTER FIBRE: 100% Merino Wool
SOLE: Extra Light EVA Sole - only 46 grams
SIZES & FIT: The 3D Merino is very flexible and has a fair bit of give - below is a guide for fit.
40 7 / 7.5 25.5 cm
41 8 / 8.5 26.0 cm
42 9 / 9.5 26.5 cm
43 10 / 10.5 27.0 cm
44 11 / 11.5 28.0 cm
45 12 / 12.5 28.5 cm
46 13 / 13.5 29.0 cm
Malcolm from Merino Country says "I have been wearing a Size 44 shoe and I usually take about a size 10.5 - these were really comfy & fairly loose fit but I could wear them with or without socks easily. I can also wear a size 43 but they're a much firmer fit and I wouldn't wear a sock with them."
Comfy 3D 100% Merino Runners
Style #: 49301
Notify me when back in stock
Great FabricBy: Len C on 15 June 2018Have both grey and navy. I typically wear 12 wide ankle boot (Aussie size, i.e. RMs). Used to wear size 13 Nike (American size). First bought grey size 45, snug but slightly stretchy, made in Austria. Slim to moderate width, low arch support, great fabric and really breathable. Essentially flat outer sole grip most suited for indoor and pavement. Recently bought navy pair, which is size 46 and feels better, less snug. Comfy shoe!