Men’s 100% Merino Singlet
Men’s Australian Made Merino Singlet, the perfect singlet for everyday wear. Like the old Bluey Grandad used to wear except a lot softer and easy to wash. Great for wear as thermals, underwear, travel, work wear and activewear. Designed with a long fit for extra coverage and to tuck in. From the steamy tropics to the chilly slopes, our merino singlets will take you around the world in total comfort.
· Wear as an undershirt or as outerwear
· Long fit for extra coverage
· Bound neck and arms to sit flat and comfortably
· Great for Work, Travel & Play!
· Lets the body breathe and absorbs moisture - keeping you sweat free
· Regulates your body temperature - great in the cold and heat
· Easy Care & Quick drying
· Odour resistant - can be worn for days and doesn't smell!
FABRIC: 175 gsm Lightweight 100% Australian Merino Wool
175gsm Lightweight Merino
Style #: 806
Notify me when back in stock
Warm and CosyBy: Barbara Horton on 30 June 2017We bought 3 of these for our trip to Europe where the weather was colder than expected for Spring. Minus 5C to 6C with strong cold winds accompanied by sleet & snow plus of course rain. My husband stated that he felt warm & comfortable in his singlets and they made all the difference to his warmth. Must note that these washed well and dried surprisingly quickly. Must admit he was not initially impressed with the beige colour he prefers white but this quickly ceased to be an issue. BARBARA
No SmellBy: Tom on 3 February 2016A merino singlet is the best way to keep warm on bike rides in cool weather, at any time of the year: comfort in all conditions, without the smell of synthetics!