Men’s 100% Merino Long Johns with Fly
Stay warm in men's Australian Made Merino Long Johns. Wear as underwear, activewear or as thermals. These super comfortable Long Johns will keep you warm and sweat-free with Merino’s natural moisture wicking properties. From the the chilly slopes to barren deserts, our Merino Long Johns will take you around the world in total comfort.
Men's Merino pants are great for sensitive skin and provide natural comfort for people with skin conditions including eczema, chaffing and chemotherapy burns.
These natural undies are made ethically in Australia with Australian grown Merino wool... Naturally!
- Wear as thermals when it's really cold
- Great as thermal underwear for wear under clothing and ski gear
- Fly for easy access
- Comfortable cuffs around the ankles
- 35mm Wundies elastic waist for comfort and to stop riding up
- Underwear that breathes, absorbs moisture & insulates
- 100% Merino moves with your body
- Thermoregulating – great in the cold and heat
- Easy Care & Quick drying
- Odour resistant
- 100% Australian Merino wool (except for trims)
FABRIC: 275 gsm interlock100% Australian Merino Wool
Long Johns with Fly
Style #: 312
Notify me when back in stock
Merino ThermalsBy: Danny on 25 August 2016"When living and working in the extreme that is Antarctica, you learn the absolute importance of layering. You simply can't afford to not get it right. This environment is totally unforgiving The most important part of layering is the quality of each layer. That's why my first choice for a base layer is Merino Country hands down. The fit is spot on and they stay where you want them to stay." DANNY, Antartica